Dry wines are best served chilled, typically at 13 to 16 degrees Celsius. Dry wines pair well with a variety of foods, including:
- Hard cheeses such as Parmesan, Camembert, and Cheddar
- Meat snacks such as ham, salami, and sausages
- Red meat dishes such as beef steak and roasted lamb
- Grilled vegetables, pasta, pizza, mushrooms, and beans
- Fish and seafood such as pink salmon and trout
Desserts typically pair better with sweet wines, but dry wines can also work well with some dishes such as chocolate mousse, fruit desserts, and cheesecake. Dry wines can be ordered from many services, and a large selection is available at Vi.Wine at decent prices.