New Zealand white dry wines are very popular around the world. Their freshness and lightness with simultaneous brightness and flavor provide a real pleasure from a glass of chilled wine. The following are some characteristics of New Zealand white dry wine:
- Flavors of gooseberries, freshly cut grass, tropical fruits, and currant leaf are noticeable
- New World wines with a unique taste
- Relatively new, but just as good in taste and quality as established classics
- Special climatic conditions of the grapes contribute to the uniqueness of taste
- Sauvignon Blanc acquires new features in New Zealand wines
These wines are perfect to enjoy on a sunny day and pair well with seafood, salads, and light appetizers.