Burgundy Red Wine
Burgundy red wine is a world-renowned wine, made from a few select grape varieties grown in the Burgundy region of France. The region has been cultivating grapevines since the time of the Gauls, and is well-known for producing both red and white wines made from single grape varieties, resulting in unique and distinct flavors.
What makes Burgundy red wine different:
- Made from select grape varieties grown in the Burgundy region
- Red and white wines made from a single grape variety
- Versatile and absorbs the terroir and personality of the winemaker
- Pleases consumers with its freshness, lightness, and amazing taste
- Perfectly complements any dish and occasion
Burgundy wines are known for their unique and distinct flavors that have been transformed by experienced winemakers into true masterpieces.