White Semi-Dry Pinot Grigio Wine
Pinot Grigio wine from Italy is unique due to the use of berries that have emerged in the process of mutation of the Pinot Noir variety. The wine has a light and clean color, with a soft taste that carries pleasant notes of lime and lemon. It has an average alcohol content of 10-12%, making it perfect for those who prefer a mild flavor profile. Unlike most white wines, Pinot Grigio is aged in stainless steel vats rather than oak barrels, which preserves its delicate flavors. The location of the harvest is identified with an abbreviation on the label.
What makes Pinot Grigio different?
- Made from mutated Pinot Noir grapes
- Light and clean color
- Soft taste with notes of lime and lemon
- Average alcohol content of 10-12%
- Aged in stainless steel vats
- Location of the harvest identified with an abbreviation on the label
What people like about Pinot Grigio
- Mild and delicate taste
- Pleasant notes of lime and lemon
- Low alcohol content
- Refreshing and easy to drink
- Matches well with light dishes and snacks