Humilla wines come from the wine-growing region of the same name, where the optimum climate, wide valleys, and mountain ranges create perfect conditions for growing grapes that are ideal for rich, full-bodied red wines. Modernized production lines are used to create a light and elegant wine.
The main grape variety used in the region is Monastrel. This grape variety produces wines with a wide range of flavors, including bright fruit tones and nuances of minerals. As the wine ripens, it acquires shades of ripe fruit, coffee, and spices. Most often, the raw material is aged in oak barrels.
Humilla wine is known for its rich, full-bodied taste, making it perfect for pairing with hearty meals like steak, roasts, and stews. The wine also makes a great gift for wine enthusiasts who appreciate bold flavors and complex aromas.
What makes Humilla wine different?
- Optimum climate for growing grapes
- Wide valleys and mountain ranges
- Perfect conditions for producing rich, full-bodied red wines
- Modernized production lines
- Main grape variety used is Monastrel
- Wines have a wide range of flavors with bright fruit tones and nuances of minerals
- Aged in oak barrels
What do people like about Humilla wine?
- Rich, full-bodied taste
- Perfect for pairing with hearty meals like steak, roasts, and stews
- Great gift for wine enthusiasts who appreciate bold flavors and complex aromas