Burgundy Chardonnay Wine: What Makes it Different
Burgundy Chardonnay wine has a unique style that sets it apart from other white wines. Here are some reasons why:
- French Tradition and New World Methods: This wine is made using a combination of French traditions and the methods demanded by New World winemaking, resulting in a distinctive and characteristic style.
- Elite Taste: Chardonnay is considered the best among white grapes, producing elite drinks with impeccable taste.
- Lightness and Freshness: The best Chardonnay varietals, also known as the "white of whites," have lightness, freshness, and mineral tones, making them a refreshing choice.
- Oaky Hints: When aged in an oak barrel, Chardonnay acquires light vanilla hints, along with honey and nut flavors, as well as a spicy citrus finish.
- Self-Sufficient: Burgundy Chardonnay is quite oily and self-sufficient, which means it doesn't necessarily require a gastronomic pairing to be enjoyed.
People love Burgundy Chardonnay for its elite taste and unique flavor profile, making it a great choice for special occasions or a relaxing night in.