The Venetian white wine Pinot Grigio is a unique drink with excellent flavors and aromas. It is produced using grapes ripened in the vineyards of Veneto, Italy.
- The wine is known for its freshness and unparalleled lightness.
- It is characterized by modesty and high quality.
- Pinot Grigio wines from Veneto are popular around the world thanks to the skill of winemakers and centuries-old traditions.
- It is perfect as a gift or served as a holiday wine.
- Pinot Grigio goes well with a refined light dinner consisting of fruit and seafood.