Soave white wine is one of the most popular Italian grape varietals known for its dry, fresh taste and intense fruit notes. Its fame extends far beyond the country's borders, with large quantities produced and exported worldwide. Here's what makes it stand out:
- The grapes are grown on hillsides
- Minimum alcohol strength is 11.5%
- The alcohol is aged in oak barrels for 8 months
- Some varietals have a DOC category
- White wines are known for their lightness and freshness
Soave white wines are perfect for quenching thirst or brightening up any outdoor holiday.