• ViWine - marketplace of alcoholic beverages
  • A large selection of wines, cognac, brandy

Tramin Wine

We found 16 products for you!

Tramin is a famous Italian brand that has existed since the end of the 20th century. There are more than 270 hectares of vineyards at an altitude of 200-250 meters. Approximately 75% of the production is consumed domestically, the remaining 25% is exported. Each drink has an individual and quite complex taste, a pleasant and slightly delicate charm. It is recommended to consume wine in hot weather, serving them with ice. In a gastronomic context, they are perfectly combined with white and red fish and seafood, salads and even some desserts. This is a great option if you plan a cozy family dinner or a romantic evening with the other half.