Torrontes wine is a unique variety grown only in Argentina and is known for its bright aromatics without residual sugar in the taste. Grown in the foothills of the Andes, it has an unforgettable character due to the strong influence of the sun, which creates a prohibitive flavor. The cold at night and the proximity of the mountains positively impact its freshness and acidity, resulting in a wine of new style.
- Unique variety grown only in Argentina.
- Known for its bright aromatics without residual sugar in the taste.
- Grown in the foothills of the Andes with a prohibitive flavor influenced by the sun.
- Positive effect on freshness and acidity from the cold at night and proximity to mountains.
- Has a very special aroma with hints of not only fruit but also oils.
- Expressed taste of nutmeg with a dry, austere, and sour finish.
Torrontes wine is unique in its expressed taste of nutmeg with a dry, austere, and sour finish. Its special aroma with hints of fruit and oils makes it a must-try for any wine enthusiast looking for a new and exciting flavor experience.
Overall, people love Torrontes wine for its unique character and flavor profile. Its bright aromatics and dry, sour finish make it a popular choice for those who prefer a non-sweet wine.