Chilean Red Wine - Bold Fruity Character
Chilean red wines are known for their bold fruity character. The country uses a variety of grape varieties for wine production, such as Shiraz, Merlot, Carmenere, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine has a voluminous and juicy taste with ripe tannins. The bouquet is dominated by notes of fruit, tobacco, oak, cedar, mint, earth, and minerals, which leave a pleasant and persistent aftertaste. Chilean red wines come in original blends and mono-varietals, appreciated for their unique flavor and aroma. They are ideal to pair with grilled meats, various dishes with spicy and spicy sauces, game, smoked meats, and ripe cheeses.
Chile is one of the world's major wine producers, with affordable prices and optimal taste properties. The production process follows the principles of traditional winemaking and regularly updates the technical base with new inventions. Chilean wine has a good price-quality ratio. The alcohol is made from raw materials grown in its own vineyards. This ensures the softness and harmony of the wines. Thanks to the aging in oak barrels, the wine acquires a woody aroma and a tartness of flavor.
- Bold fruity character
- Voluminous and juicy taste with ripe tannins
- Dominated by notes of fruit, tobacco, oak, cedar, mint, earth, and minerals
- Pleasant and persistent aftertaste
- Original blends and mono-varietals
- Affordable prices and optimal taste properties
- Good price-quality ratio
- Softness and harmony of the wine
- Woody aroma and tartness of flavor from aging in oak barrels
- Ideal pairing with grilled meats, various dishes with spicy and spicy sauces, game, smoked meats, and ripe cheeses