Rapaura Springs Wine captures the character and beauty of the unique Marlborough region. Each bottle is created with love and care. The harvest is hand-picked, carefully selecting only quality berries. Alcoholic fermentation is done at low temperatures. The wine has a light yellow hue with lime notes. The aroma features grapefruit, nectarine and herbal notes. Thanks to the multi-layered taste and crisp texture you can feel the whole range of tropical and citrus fruits combined with mineral notes. A lingering aftertaste with invigorating acidity provides refreshment in the heat. The alcohol is served chilled to a temperature of 10 degrees.
- Hand-picked harvest
- Alcoholic fermentation at low temperatures
- Light yellow hue with lime notes
- Aroma features grapefruit, nectarine and herbal notes
- Multi-layered taste and crisp texture with tropical and citrus fruits combined with mineral notes
- Lingering aftertaste with invigorating acidity
- Serve chilled to a temperature of 10 degrees