• ViWine - marketplace of alcoholic beverages
  • A large selection of wines, cognac, brandy

Wine from the Cunavorra Region

We found 11 products for you!


Discovering the Flavors of Cunavorra Wine: Origins, Characteristics, and Pairings

Cunavorra wine is a unique and exceptional wine that can provide you with an extraordinary wine experience. This Spanish wine is produced from a rare grape variety known as the Cunavo grape, which offers rich fruity and aromatic notes that can captivate your palate.

Cunavorra is a red wine made from the Cunavo grape, a species that is nearly extinct, and can only be found in certain parts of Spain. The wine's bold color, intense fruity aroma, and firm structure make it a popular choice among wine enthusiasts.

The Cunavo grape has a thick skin and is known for its full body and high tannins. The high tannin content is crucial in determining the wine's aging potential, which can range from 10-12 years.

For a wine to be classified as Cunavorra, it must be made from at least 85% Cunavo grapes, according to Spanish wine regulations. The remaining 15% can be made up of other local grape varieties.

Cunavorra wine is produced exclusively in the Navarra region of Spain, a region known for its unique winemaking traditions.

Cunavorra wine is produced using the traditional method of extended maceration, where the grape juice is left in contact with the skins for several weeks, resulting in an intensely flavored and tannic wine.

Cunavorra wine has a deep ruby color and a complex aroma of ripe red fruits, eucalyptus, and vanilla. On the palate, it is full-bodied with pronounced tannins and a long, smooth finish.

Cunavorra wine pairs well with red meats, grilled vegetables, aged cheese, and spicy dishes.

Cunavorra wine is dry, with low to medium residual sugar levels.

Cunavorra wine is best served at room temperature, between 60-64°F (15-18°C), to allow its complex aromas and rich flavors to fully develop.

Cunavorra wine typically has an alcohol content of 12-14%. Looking to buy Cunavorra wine online? Visit Vi.Wine and explore our collection of premium Spanish wines. With our fast and reliable shipping, you can enjoy the rich flavors of Cunavorra wine no matter where you are. Don't wait, order your bottle today and indulge in the unique taste of Cunavorra wine!