Faustino Faustino VII Tempranillo Wine
Faustino Faustino VII Tempranillo is a premium wine known for its excellent balance and long ageing in American oak barrels. Its tart taste allows it to be consumed as an aperitif or with any main dish. People enjoy this wine for its:
- Floral notes and ripe red cherry taste
- Light bitterness with a short aftertaste that opens up the bouquet of flavors
- Spanish grapevine flavor with light oak nuances and fresh fruits and berries
- Refined and noble qualities
- Purity and brightness of its cherry red color, which turns burgundy in the sunlight
This wine pairs well with all types of food.