• ViWine - marketplace of alcoholic beverages
  • A large selection of wines, cognac, brandy

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf Wine

We found 6 products for you!


Discover Dr. Buerklin-Wolf Wine: A German Winemaking Tradition

Get acquainted with the history dating back to the 18th century, Dr. Buerklin-Wolf Wine is a true classic in the world of German winemaking. Situated in the Pfalz region, the winery’s location boasts of a unique environment that contributes to the distinctive flavor and aroma of each bottle.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf winery boasts of a 70% Riesling cultivation, while the other 30% of the grapes grown in the vineyards are a mix of other grape varieties including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir. The unique blend of grapes gives Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine a richly layered taste.

Each bottle of Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine is genuinely unique. The winemakers pay attention to every detail, from the cultivation of the grapes, the harvesting process, to the aging and blending to achieve the perfect balance of taste and aroma. The wines are left to mature in oak barrels to preserve their originality, allowing the wine to develop its character and complexity.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine is a smooth and subtle wine. The combination of mixed grapes contributes to the wine's complex flavor, making it vibrant and alive. Expect well-rounded acidity and a mouth-watering punch that leaves a lasting impression.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine pairs beautifully with seafood, poultry, or a salad tossed in herb-filled dressing. The wine’s dry richness accentuates the flavor of your favorite dish and leaves a lingering taste on your tongue.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine is predominantly dry, with a well-balanced flavor that is subtle and sophisticated.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine is best served slightly chilled, between 9 to 12 degrees Celsius. Chilling the wine heightens its flavor and aroma, giving you the most pleasurable experience.

Dr. Buerklin-Wolf wine has an alcohol content that varies based on grape variety and vintage. On average, the wine contains between 11% to 13.5% alcohol by volume. Ready to try Dr. Buerklin-Wolf Wine? You can conveniently buy from the Vi.Wine marketplace, and we'll have your bottle of Dr. Buerklin-Wolf delivered to your doorstep. Savor the unique taste of this exceptional wine and have a memorable experience.