• ViWine - marketplace of alcoholic beverages
  • A large selection of wines, cognac, brandy

Wine from the Chianti Colli Senesi Region

We found 7 products for you!


Chianti Colli Senesi Wine: A Unique Tasting Italian Red Wine

Chianti Colli Senesi is from Tuscany, Italy. It is produced in the province of Siena, which is located in the southern part of Tuscany.

Sangiovese grapes are the main grape variety used to make Chianti Colli Senesi wine. The grapes are known for their thick skin, which gives the wine its bold flavor and deep red color. The grape's acidity level is well balanced with tannins, giving the wine its distinct taste.

To qualify as a Chianti Colli Senesi, the wine must adhere to the governmental regulations set by the Chianti DOCG. It must be made up of at least 90% Sangiovese grapes, with the remaining 10% being other permitted varieties.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine is made using traditional winemaking techniques. The grapes are handpicked, sorted, and crushed. The fermentation process takes place in stainless steel or concrete tanks, where the wine is left to age for a minimum of 4 months.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine has an intense ruby red color with a bouquet of cherry and dark fruit. On the palate, the wine is dry with medium-high acidity, and notes of ripe black cherry, with a slight hint of spice.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine pairs well with Italian cuisine, including pasta dishes, pizza, grilled meats, and a variety of cheeses. It is also great with beef stews and roasted poultry dishes.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine is a dry wine. It has a low sugar content and high acidity, making it an excellent complement to savory dishes.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine should be served at room temperature, between 60-65°F. It is best served in a large, round, and wide glass, allowing the wine to breathe.

Chianti Colli Senesi wine typically has an alcohol content of 12-14% by volume. Buy Chianti Colli Senesi Wine Online from Vi.Wine Marketplace If you are looking to buy Chianti Colli Senesi wine online, Vi.Wine is the perfect marketplace for you. We offer a wide variety of Chianti Colli Senesi wines at competitive prices. Our online platform offers a seamless and convenient shopping experience, allowing you to buy your favorite wines with just a few clicks. Shop now to experience the taste of Chianti Colli Senesi wine, and let your taste buds indulge in the deliciousness of this exquisite wine.