Nero Di Troia From Puglia Wine
Nero di Troia from Puglia is a popular Italian wine. It is made from a low-yielding grape variety that is used to produce the highest category of wines.
- The wine has a good taste, bright tannins, and sufficient acidity.
- It is characterized by high alcohol content provided by the languid warmth of southern Italy.
- The wine has a tasty bouquet, with notes of berries, forest fruits, and liquorice.
- It attracts with its intense aroma, full-bodiedness, and spice.
- It is an elegant wine with an alcohol content of 13%.