Discover the Unique Taste of Alazan Valley Wine
Alazan Valley Wine is a category of semi-sweet wines made from grape varieties grown in the Alazani Valley in Georgia. Here's what makes this wine unique and what people love about it:
- Alazan Valley wine is a semi-sweet drink made from several grape varieties, mainly Rkatsiteli and Saperavi.
- The grapes are pressed in a special vessel, and then the resulting juice falls into pitchers buried in the ground to age for 2-3 months.
- The finished drink has a smooth taste that remains throughout the tasting, with fruity notes and hints of herbs, berries, and spices.
- The color of the red wine is dark ruby, while the white wine is richly golden.
- Alazan Valley wine goes well with many dishes, including white meat, seafood, cheeses, meat delicacies, and desserts.
- The recommended serving temperature for red wine is 9-10 degrees Celsius, and for white wine, it is 12-14 degrees Celsius.
- Alazan Valley Wine can be purchased through the online service Vi.Wine.
Alazan Valley Wine may be a relatively new category of wine, but it has already gained popularity due to its unique taste and budget-friendly price. Try it for yourself and experience the flavors of Georgia's Alazani Valley.