The White Of J. P. Chenet Wine
The White Wine J. P. Chenet is made from the popular Chardonnay and Colombard grape varieties, using only ripe berries. The grapes are crushed at low temperatures and fermented to create a wine that is perfect for an aperitif or served with a dinner of fish and seafood.
- Light hue with green overtones
- Refreshing and light with a smooth texture
- Citrus notes with a pleasant aftertaste
- Harmonious aroma of citrus and orchard fruits
- Reasonably priced with high quality
This wine is loved by both gourmets and everyday grape alcohol consumers.